Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges

To: "'Igor Sokolov'" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>, <n2ic@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improper WPX Exchanges
From: "Sandy Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:48:50 -0500
IMHO, Ranko is absolutely wrong.
He's taking the law into his own hands and becoming a contesting vigilante.

Integrity in contesting means you give your word that you followed the rules
of the contest.

He didn't follow the rules of the contest, irrespective of how ardently he
may disagree with them. He can't have one without the other.

If he so flagrantly violates one rule, are we unreasonable to wonder what
other rules he may have violated?

3400 59s are cheap. Integrity is priceless.

73, Kelly
Ve4xt