Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer in CQ WPX CW

To: "'Stan Stockton'" <k5go@cox.net>, "'Randy Thompson'" <k5zd@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer in CQ WPX CW
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 02:00:41 +0000
I think he made it perfectly clear:

"The current single op rules do not prevent the use of a skimmer located
within your own station."

Note the 'within your own station' part of the sentence...  is that not
clear enough to mean that using a skimmer located on another continent is
not within the single op rules??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net