Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer for S/O in IARU

To: "'CQ-Contest Post'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer for S/O in IARU
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:59:46 -0500

Perhaps what is needed is a new Class rather than trying to resolve the
debate about Skimmer and the existing ones quickly.

Suppose we establish a new, Single Operator No Skimmer class. [SONS] Then
the debate about what is permitted in SO assisted [unlimited] can proceed to
its "Final Solution". <" Die Endlösung" if you speak/read German>

Tod, K0TO