Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results

To: "'Shelby Summerville'" <k4ww@arrl.net>, <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:02:47 -0000
An annual publication of all contest results would be great.  Used to be,
the only reason I kept QST around was to look up old contest results.  If I
could get it all in one book, or possibly a CD, I could skim the magazine
and pitch it when done.    And I would be willing to pay for it, too!

Randy, K5ZD