Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:22:57 +0000
I'm not a Life Member (but have paid a lot more than 20 years of dues)
and have said the same thing.  I'd much rather get NCJ than QST as my
membership journal.  On average, it takes me 5 minutes to read through
QST before it gets tossed.  About once every 2 or 3 years, I find an
article of interest, worth reading.

Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA