[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. N1MM
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 12:20:50 -0400
I stay with Writelog.

N1MM is great for CW and Phone contesting but it lacks features that I
want/need for RTTY. Since RTTY is 90% of my contesting, I will stick with WL.
Here is why.

N1MM does not....

(1) recognize my HAL P-38 RTTY modem
(2) allow adjustable sizing of the on-screen mouse keys (they are a bit small,
especially late in a contest)
(3) allow adjustable colors to the mouse keys
(4) allow adjustable bandmap colors for mults, worked, etc.

Past these issues, I would jump at the chance to us N1MM as my only logger.
They are VERY responsive and helpful. Wonder how come WL, a commercial program,
has always had such terrible support.

Rick, W1TY/W2RTY