Re: [CQ-Contest] Valid SS QSO

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Valid SS QSO
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:02:20 +0000
Good day:

I don't see this is an issue for the contest sponsor.  IMHO, if I log the QSO
with
the required exchange information, I'm claiming a valid QSO.  The contest
sponsor just needs to check the accuracy of my information if they can and
take my word for it if they cannot.

I had the identical situation with an NT station in the CW contest.  I didn't
claim the QSO because it would have been claiming a multiplier I didn't
work - though I had a nice QSO with him..  I also missed the sweep.  :-(

73,

Mark

From: I H <ih772@yahoo.com>
[...]