Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal report

To: <KI9A@aol.com>, <somata90924@mypacks.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal report
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:47:31 -0700
About 60% of the signals at my station are S-0 or less with the Beverages.

So, I am supposed to make up a signal report that will be just as much a
"lie" as the canned 5NN.  I guess the only thing to do is program 509 and
let it go.  Yep, that makes a whole lot more sense; just send etn.  Quicker,
and a bunch more correct.

73 de Milt, N5IA