Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ contests results

To: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ contests results
From: DL8MBS <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:08:13 +0100
David J. Sourdis wrote:

>Given that now we have computers, a Robot server to which we can send our
>logs, software to cross check and verify all data and calculate or recalculate
>the scores of all logs received. Why we still have to wait eleven months to
>know the definitive results?

Perhaps you should ask one of these oh so slow log checkers, whether you
can help them. You will be surprised about the myriads of  things hidden
in those/our logs - things you wouldn´t wish that a computer will simply
decide with an algorithm on your log...
73, Chris

P.S.: Oh, and don´t forget the incredible biiig zoo of log "formats" -
some of them so wild and dangerous that they need a lot human education
by hand...

(www.dl8mbs.de)