Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal Report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal Report
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:34:14 -0000
Like I said before... What's wrong with a random number? Your logging
program issues one that you pass on to the other station and his does the
same for him to send to you. No more mindless 59 5 or enn e junk. No
prefilling of the exchange. You'd have to be able to pay as much attention
in the 47th hour as you would in the 1st. Rates would drop but it'd also be
more interesting.

73 -- Paul VO1HE