[CQ-Contest] Grid Squares at QRZ

To: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Grid Squares at QRZ
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:14:51 -0000
James if your Grid Square info is wrong on QRZ why don't you fix it?????
QRZ makes it extremely, and I mean extremely, easy to correct any thing
wrong in their listing for you. They have new software running their site
which is very user friendly. Pin-pointing your exact location is as easy as
point and click.  The only info you can't correct is your basic FCC info.
You need to contact the FCC for that. Grid square is not FCC info.
Good Luck
73

MAL
N7MAL