Re: [CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] No US DX Only - ARRL DX
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:30:27 -0700
1.  NM4M already knew the contest rules and he was the one who decided
to be discourteous.

2.  Five seconds multiplied by lots of instances is lots of minutes.
The only reason there weren't lots of instances is because there weren't
lots of NM4M's.

3.  NM4M wasn't a prospective contester.  If he was, he could have
loaded up on WA contacts during NAQP CW and snagged his TPA a lot earlier.

Dave   AB7E