Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:46:14 -0000
I've been following this thread and many other similar threads with one and
only one question: Why do you care how someone else logs you???? There is no
penalty to you if the other guy copies your exchange wrong. As long as your
log is OK and has been pointed out your exchange is consistent throughout
the weekend, why do you care???
Here is my SS exchange for the last 12 years and it isn't going to change
anytime in the near future. If you want to pre-fill me 'go-for-it'.
NR# A N7MAL 57 AZ
If you pre-fill, or not, you are still going to have to sit there and listen
to me send it. It takes basically the same amount of time for the QSO,
pre-fill or not. If a guy has pre-fill and he can get an extra puff or two
on his cigarette, or have a sip of coffee, then good for him/her.
Again just my -2 cents worth
Best 73

MAL
N7MAL