Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Tom Frenaye" <frenaye@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes -Automatic Fill - 93 or 67
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 04:57:18 -0000
Thanks for your comment but how could I possibly be penalized because you
didn't copy the exchange correctly? Without my physically seeing your log
how, and or, why could I be held responsible for your mistakes? If we both
send "QSL" I have to assume(ass/u/me) you copied what I sent correctly.
I would like the contest sponsor to chime in and explain what ""logged
correctly by each station "" means.
Thanks again
Best 73

MAL