Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 22:22:58 +0000
I have enough challenges in normal contests, fd is nice relaxing one.  I
have had to run the whole house on generator power during contests a couple
times the last few years, and got iced out of some last December when we
lost power for 5 days and broke a bunch of aluminum.  Its nice to have all
the antennas up and hopefully sit back and just play radio.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net