Re: [CQ-Contest] Why Are European Contesters Younger?

To: fhdez@islandnetjm.com, ly8o@ot.lt
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why Are European Contesters Younger?
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:43:05 EDT
All,

This is a great thread -- thanks to N4ZR for starting it. I'm always
interested in real data when topics like this one emerge. My email provider and

I may both regret this, but if you're interested, send me a brief private
email  with the following data points:

1) Your age
2) Age you got your first license
3) Age you started contest operating
4) # of years of contest experience (I could calculate this, but you can
make it easier by doing it for me)

After about 10 days, I'll summarize the results in a post back to the
reflector. Category winners will be passed to K6VVA so he can give you free
stuff (just kidding).

73 John, K1AR