[CQ-Contest] IARU R1 proposals

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU R1 proposals
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 8:49:45 -0500
An interesting set of proposals.  As a radiosport enthusiast, I'd be concerned
about this one:

===Contest-free sections in all HF contests===

The Emcomm folks are being quite vocal about this issue, and are being rather
unreasonable.

Add to that, the MMSN folks are all bent out of shape....

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mmsncontest/

73 Rich NN3W