Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I cheat in NAQP CW?
From: jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:26:44 EST
It does pay to not rely too much on data bases, whether electronic or
neuronic.

In the September CW Sprint, five guys (out of my 120 qsos) logged me in
Ohio.  Unfortunately they lost the qso because I was really in Vermont.

At least they did not lose a multiplier they thought they had. Just  one
that they didn't know they should have had.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 1/13/2010 9:01:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,