Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?
From: "hank.k8dd" <hank.k8dd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:23:09 +0000
But if I forget what was in the email before I get back to the radio,
does it count an assisted or forgetful?

Amazing the things you think of after coming off a 4 hr shift on 15M running NA!

K8DD / YN2DD @ YN2WW

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Tom Osborne <w7why@verizon.net> wrote:
> I always read the emails  before I read them, just so I don't fall into this
> trap.  73
> Tom W7WHY
>

>>I sure hope that those of you operating in ARRLDXCW this weekend
>> and posting or reading this post are claiming an ASSISTED
>> or MULTI-something category of operation.
>>
>> In fact, asking what the "JTT"  Exchange means DURING a contest
>> is no different than asking for help with a Callsign DURING a contest.
>>
>> I thought that this practice was not allowed?  Seems a lot like cheating
>> on an exam to me.
>>
>> 73
>> Bob KQ2M

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-