Re: [CQ-Contest] TB-wires WPX category

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TB-wires WPX category
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:45:09 -0500
Hello Randy,

What is the rationale or thought behind the "one feedline" from a tribander
(or quad) rule opposed to separate feedlines? I believe some manufacturers
offer these choices as an option (Force12).

The question about using a remote antenna switch at the top of a tower "got
me thinking" about this.

73 de Bob - KØRc in MN