Re: [CQ-Contest] TB-wires WPX category

To: "cq contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TB-wires WPX category
From: "Oleg Skydan" <sov1178@rambler.ru>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:23:58 +0300
Tom, Alex, Timothy, Ryan, gentlemen,
thank you for the discussion...

It looks like there are different interpretations of the rule.

I am not going to entry in this class (in spite of my station
may comply with the limitations for TB-wires category)
- the question arose during the discussion of the last WPX
CW contest in the russian QRZ.RU forum. It appeared
there were different interpretations of the rule, so I decided
to ask here.

I agree with the Tom (in my interpretation of this rule), but
I think the rule should be more formal - it is still unclear
what can be used and what is beyond the limits for this
category.

Regards,
Oleg
UR3IQO