Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE
From: "Andy Faber" <andrewfaber@ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:24:59 -0700
Bill,
  Thanks for the reply.  Of course, I shouldn't tar all multis, or all
operators at multis, with the same brush, and I admit that the DX station's
operating habits can exacerbate the situation.
  I'm not suggesting getting rid of packet spotting, but less blind (or
deaf)-calling would certainly be helpful at times.  It is quite clear that
some operators do not verify packet spots before calling, as you suggest a
good operator will do.
 73, Andy, AE6Y, P49Y
www.arubaqth.com