Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callign in exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callign in exchange
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:01:56 -0600
Go to last year after SS on this list,  a week or two later is a message
from the sponsors of SS and the main person in charge of SS came right
out and said it doesn't matter what number you use.  They were not happy
with me harping with this and the CK number rule.

I'm sorry,  this contest is my most sentimental contest as it was the
first one I ever participated in. And breaking the rules in any way, is
pure perversion in my mind.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme