Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Update
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:47:09 -0500
It has to do with you installing something outside of your own property
solely for your own use. This sort of thing is expressly forbidden in the
rules.

"Public" systems like this that anyone can connect to are all permitted as
"assistance".

Private vs. public.

Do they provide the same info? Perhaps. But that's not the point.

de W5OV