Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

To: frank.oppedijk@avista.nl
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:33:46 -0600 (CST)
if you are in a class that allows multiple transmitters or bandchanges then it
is perfectly acceptible and used by most big stations.  macros to aid passing
on cw and rtty are built in to n1mm logger and probably others.  we'll even
pass qso's on sunday of big contests to the slower bands.

what is prohibited in many contests is going outside the contest bands or modes
to recruit contacts.