Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Frank R. Oppedijk" <frank.oppedijk@avista.nl>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?
From: KU7Y <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:05:57 -0700
I have never been asked to QSY while I was running stations.  But as a QRPer
(most of the time), I don't spend much time holding a frequency!

But when I'm in S&P mode I have often been asked to QSY and if I have an
antenna for that band I usually just enter the frequency in TR Log and go
there.

I'd say that about 90% of the time I'm more than happy to do that.

When operating from ID or NV it was common to get asked!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club