Re: [CQ-Contest] Throwing the Baby Out With the Bathwater

To: Wayne Mills <n7ng@bresnan.net>, Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Throwing the Baby Out With the Bathwater
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:53:16 -0600
Even so, there are so many variables in propagation that a guy with a
kilowatt might be inaudible in Russia while another guy running 5 watts pegs
the S-meter.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with catching cheating and is just a way to
provide more interesting information in the results...

73, kelly
ve4xt