Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:10:55 -0700
Again, I am not advocating that UBN reports be made public ... mostly
because I don't see where they would actually add much to clarity and
integrity in radiosport.  However, by its very nature radiosport is a
fully open process.   We are literally broadcasting to the world and
everyone, not just our competitors, can observe our f*%*ups in all their
glory.  Trying to pretend that ham radio contesting is a private
dialogue between the sponsor and the individual competitor seems to me
like a very flawed premise.

73,
Dave   AB7E