Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!

To: kd4d@comcast.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:14:21 -0500 (EST)
Mark,

The posting of constructive operating tips that yield on-air improvements
will not be tolerated on this reflector. Please revert back to our
well-established mission of incessant whining, name calling, and repetitive
threads
that go nowhere or you will be banned from any future postings.  Others
take note as well. This message will not be repeated.

:-) (added in support of the tightest of tightly wound participants on this
 channel)

73 John, K1AR / currently enjoying 24 straight hours where no one has
yelled at either myself or Tom.

PS: Thanks, OM

In a message dated 11/9/2011 11:06:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,