Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise

To: <K1AR@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:50:37 -0500
When did I NOT say that LotW wasn't alive & well?

W5VX speculated that "the ARRL has never been entirely on board with LOTW".
I was just pointing out that Wayne N7NG was a big, vocal proponent of it
when he was at Hq.  If there's someone who feels the same way about LotW at
Hq presently, then they're not as public or as vocal.

You know, this is almost funny.  Here I'm getting blasted for appearing to
suggest that LotW isn't doing well -- when that's not what I said -- and
over on the QRZ forums, I'm getting blasted as an ARRL puppet for blindly
supporting LotW as the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread.

When you guys make up your minds which it is, let me know, OK?

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today.

73, ron w3wn