Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CHECKLOGS -- another view CQWW-wise
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:31:53 -0500
If you really want more logs, revive the practice ARRL had back in the
70s, and allow credit toward any awards you have, for QSOs that are in
both logs.  CQ could do it for WAZ and show the way.  The BS about
security and cheating is just that.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000