Re: [CQ-Contest] What would you have done?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What would you have done?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:18:12 -0500
Seems like I remember N6TR saying years ago on this reflector that his
log-checking software is on the lookout for "unstable" exchanges, and
will notice if either too many other logs have varying exchanges
received from a station or if the station's log shows them itself.  In
that case, IIRC, the receiving part is not dinged.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000