Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:51:56 -0500
The problem goes in cycles. It is getting worse at the moment. There will
be some backlash as a result of discussion. The situation will improve
some for awhile and then get worse again if it follows history.

I did hear a number of stations that didn't sign very often tell several
stations
"QSO B4".

73, Larry  W6NWS