Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] unIDs
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 04:47:14 -0500
Looks like this thread appears annually after each CQ WW CW Contest.

It reminds me exactly of a "pedestrian-driver" situation.

If the guy is a pedestrian, he would complain on "those fast and dangerous"
cars, but as soon as he becomes a car driver, his thinking changes towards
blaming "slow and irresponsible" pedestrians.

73  Yuri  VE3DZ