[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 08:18:57 -0600
I was waiting for someone to take this to it's logical conclusion.  But it
isn't happening.  Why send the signal report at all?  The logging programs
already default to 59/599.  At the minimal since cut signal numbers are
accepted and someone really insists on sending some fictitious signal report
then send an E or T only.  I am all in favor of not sending a signal report
at all.  I sent no signal report during the CQWWSSB test and no one asked me
for a signal report.  Wake up.

Doug