Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

To: "'Mike N1TA'" <n1tangoalpha@gmail.com>, "'cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:16:30 -0600
Let me give you an example of a real rule pertaining to speed limits since
you referenced it.  The posted speed limit here on some highways is 100
kmph.  That is the posted rule.  Now if I get clocked at 105 kmph, I will
not get a speeding ticket.  So 105 kmph or maybe even greater, is the real
rule, not 100 kmph.

Doug