Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit
From: Mike N1TA <n1tangoalpha@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 10:52:22 -0500
So, is the point of this thread to get organizers to cross check the signal
report? If so, this is the only sport on the face of the earth where
competitors encourage the governing body to add more rules.

Your computer isn't sick of sending 5NN or even 599. In fact, it couldn't
care less. So why even remove it from the exchange? It isn't hurting
anything where it is. Personally, I'm going to keep quiet and hope the
organizers don't add yet another way to take Q's from people's logs. Sweet
blissful ignorance. If the principal of an arbitrary 599 is really that
offensive to you, start handing out real signal reports.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N1TA