Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

To: <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dit dit dit
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:33:32 -0700
And we could... just send our call... no exchange.. because... the logging
defaults anyway.. and all we would have to do is type in the call of the
station heard...
actually.... well.. ok.. type in the call.. of course you heard it correctly..
or you wouldn't have typed it in.. and in the meantime the beacon... aaaa.. you
send your call.. again.. for the next station to hear and for him to type it
in... and your merrily tune about for more calls... to be typed in..  in the
meantime your beacon... assss. you send your call as fast as possible.. 99 I
think, is the quickest can be sent with a puter..... but someone will figure
out faster... and you merrily tune around, cruise through the callbook.. aaaa..
tune around
for more calls to type in... and copy the calls from the callbook cd into the
log... tune around, type in calls..... meanwhile check the 4kw amps.. to be
sure they aren't really off...
oh.. on.. that was on.... and merrily tune around enter all the calls from the
cd... into the log.. on each band... no one ever checks the propagation
anyway....
what you mean you can't do a 432 Q to zone 31 from zone 4? huh? really? no..
that can't be.. musta been a typo... sure you can... haven't your ever ....
everyone does it..  they all talk that way now.... shoot.. all the new rigs do
it... 5 kw amps are still running... merrily insuring all the calls from
everywhere are on each band... and not more than two dupes per call...

OK.. got it!

Dale - WC7S in Wy