Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: Zoltan Szoke <ha5pp_zoli@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 00:58:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have remote control station on 50 MHz, between my job and my house for non
stop DX listening. If I hear a rare DX, I'm running home to get him. :)

///

"What a lovely hobby we use to have."

In the future you will not have to travel to compete ... You will rent out a
super station with remote control via internet. There will be big pileup, and
you can hear EU stations from two different locations. There will be no
problem to hear EU from KP# on lower bands...

Imagine, MM station will look for remote operators from different continent.
There is no need beverage RX antennas. With this combination  will be easy to
work with whisper DX in QRM...

///

After successful ReverseBeaconNet I will already see the new
RemoteStationNet... Otherwise last year I use RBN skimmers, and sometimes (on
50 MHz) after CQn I read/saw the call sign (by a skimmer) who called me with
QSB 339... :)

73, Zoli HA5PP