Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Award Policy for Remote Base Operations

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Award Policy for Remote Base Operations
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:30:42 -0600
I think the intent for CQ awards, DXCC rules are that if you go to J6
and operate you cannot count what you worked there for your W0MU
awards.  I can apply for J6 awards with my J6 contacts.  If I remote
operate from J6, which I can't, those contacts should count for J6, but
may not count for any award.  Where the operator sits should not
matter.  What matters is where is the transmitter located.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com