Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:44:45 -0500
Hi Hans...

I would agree that it is a one-of-a-kind contest where op skill determines
much of the outcome.  I had forgotten about section count changes... So
that nullifies my argument about records...
I hope we do SOMETHING to fix the Sunday doldrums.   Perhaps shortening to
24 hours would do the trick.  It seems to have some traction among those on
the reflector.  It might tick off those casual guys who love to be red meat
on Sunday night.

,,, Now on to practicing my "fa na k" for ARRL DX SSB.....:-)

73, Gerry W1VE