Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:26:26 -0500
That I do not like tho!

Take the "Best" is defeating the purpose of the shorter 24 hours idea. If it is the best it forces the station to again operate the full 48 because who knows the conditions may explode sunday,

This again makes it a big gun iron butt contest and not a true 48 hr contest.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme