Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

To: "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: "Edward Sawyer" <SawyerEd@Earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 16:36:18 -0400
No resistance from me.  I won't be competing in this category.

At the end of the day, the question needs to be asked."what's the goal
here?"  Is it to allow people who really can compete to feel like they are
competing?  Or is it to create a new opportunity to allow people willing to
compete that is not quite as strenuous.  Can't do both with one answer in my
opinion.

Ed  N1UR