Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules Change(s)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules Change(s)
From: "Edward Sawyer" <SawyerEd@Earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:31:22 -0400
As one of the operators of the W1NVT operations for 3 of the past 5 field
days, all with similar scores although I did miss the 2011 record (it was
not that much bigger than the 2010 number), I can assure you that same band
"lock out" boxes or any kind of 2 radios working the same band has never
been used.

Big yagis, constant running, a good location, and full maximization of the
GOTA and VHF stations are a big contributor.

Ed - N1UR