Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Changes

To: "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Changes
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:56:18 -0500
Hans,

I'm sure this won't make you happy, but such an occurrence happened in this
past year CQWW contests.

Several good qsos began the log, but then it developed into total fantasy
and every qso was bogus.

The log was rejected.

All of this, as the rule clearly states is: "at the discretion of the CQ WW
CC".

73,

Bob W5OV