Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 1500 W output ... stop the limit :)

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW 1500 W output ... stop the limit :)
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:08:17 -0300
2013/9/11 Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>:
> Even after receive this public declaration coming from an INSIDER
> OPERATOR about rules violation, CQWW took no actions.

I'd like to make it clear that I'm not blaming Randy, K5ZD, current
CQWW Director. The info was sent to former CQWW Director on November
2011. He promptly answered "Thank you for the information.  We will
look into the situation.". As best as I know, this info was never
forwarded to CQWW CC members. But I just don't know why. I sent
subsequent emails to K3EST, but never got a response. When results was
released on August 2012, W5OV exchanged email with me and CX6VM about
this subject and he said "It is not too late. Please give us time to
look at this again.", but again, nothing happened.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member