Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting is a Game

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting is a Game
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:24:35 -0500
If I work someone, I log them. If I don't want them in my log or if I
don't want to be in their log, I don't work them.

The only instance where I've worked people and not kept them in my
submitted log is when USA stations call me in the ARRL DX contest and
won't go away. To me this seems to be prevalent mostly on Sunday
morning of the SSB contest, for some reason. But if they get to be too
bothersome, I go ahead and work them, log them (they most likely are
going to ask for QSL cards, too) and remove them from the final log I
submit because they don't count. Maybe in these days of computer log
review, it doesn't matter whether I take them out or not.

73, Zack W9SZ