Re: [CQ-Contest] WW Committee feared that some of the non-assisted hotsh

To: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>, Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW Committee feared that some of the non-assisted hotshots would take the opportunity to drop down to the 24-hour category for the sake of an easy
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:21:07 -0400
I could be wrong, but I don't believe that any current production radio can receive while transmitting. N1MM Logger has an SO2V (single op 2 VFOs) capability that mainly provides for automatic switching between listening on one VFO or the other, but not listening on one while transmitting on the other.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.