Re: [CQ-Contest] Automation = lost essential skills

To: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Automation = lost essential skills
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:51:56 -0600
I remember the lengthy discussion, and IIRC, there was no consensus: namely,
that the inclusion of a sample wasn't necessarily an indication that the rules
demanded it.

However, I like the use of the example and it kinda throws me when an op omits
his call (having already sent it), but I do not know of any operators who
receive any kind of sanction for same.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone