Re: [CQ-Contest] Automation = lost essential skills

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Automation = lost essential skills
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:59:53 -0600
other than the "N" of cut numbers I absolutely hate all the others.If you send them to me, you won't be going faster because it's gonna take me time to figure out what you sent.

you could have sent 599 at 2 words per minute and it will make a faster exchange, than me trying to remember what any cut number other than "N" means.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme